Friday, April 1, 2011

Blog Hops Friday 4/1/11



This week's question:

"What is the book that you really don't want to admit to loving??"

Hmm.. I really can't think of an answer to this one! I guess I really don't care what other people think. :)

__________

Photobucket

This week's question:


"Where is your favorite place to read?"

Definitely in the tub, with a glass of wine!


__________

Powered by Immortality And Beyond


__________



Hope everyone has a good weekend! Let me know if your a new follower so I can follow back. :)

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't think of a book I don't want to admit to loving either. I'm proud of what I read no matter what the material is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some surprising answers but I think my response to this week's Follow Friday question will shock most.

    I have to say that I loved the Harry Potter series but have a really hard time admitting it. It's teenage stuff. Perfect for the YA audience, sure.

    But a grown man who just last week blogged about wishing he could step inside the Rogue Warrior book series with Navy SEALs shooting, looting, drinking and wenching has got a real hard time admitting to loving teenie-bopper Harry Potter.

    I go into much more detail on my blog and welcome all comments - http://www.howardsherman.net

    All I ask is that everyone try and keep their comments civil. It's cool to disagree but flame wars are NOT cool.

    Thank God it's Follow Friday!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you through the Hop and now following, too! You have a great blog and I love how honest your answer to this week's question is :)

    Take care & happy reading,
    Ms. C
    http://coffeetalereviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...