Thursday, March 24, 2011

Review: Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning

Title: Dreamfever
Series:
#4 in the Fever series
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Genre: Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance (Adults Only)
Synopsis from Goodreads
"He has stolen her past, but MacKayla will never allow her sister's murderer to take her future. Yet even the uniquely gifted sidhe-seer is no match for the Lord Master, who has unleashed an insatiable sexual craving that consumes Mac's every thought-and thrusts her into the seductive realm of two very dangerous men, both of whom she desires but dares not trust.
As the enigmatic Jericho Barrons and the sensual Fae prince V"lane vie for her body and soul, as cryptic entries from her sister's diary mysteriously appear and the power of the Dark Book weaves its annihilating path through the city, Mac's greatest enemy delivers a final challenge...
It's an invitation Mac cannot refuse, one that sends her racing home to Georgia, where an even darker threat awaits. With her parents missing and the lives of her loved ones under siege, Mac is about to come face-to-face with a soul-shattering truth-about herself and her sister, about Jericho Barrons...and about the world she thought she knew.
"
 My Thoughts

Once again I'm going to avoid any spoilers, and that's really hard to do because these books must be read in order. If you were to pick up Dreamfever you would definitely say, "What the hell!?!" so do yourself a favor and start from the beginning. I am sooooo glad I bought the next and final installment in the Fever series, Shadowfever, right away, because this one ended in a major cliffhanger! This is definitely one of the best in the series so far and that's saying a lot because I've loved all of the previous three. I love MacKayla and Barrons, in fact all of the characters are great! The writing is fantastic as well. Ms. Moning definitely has a fan in me! I will be checking out her other books in the future.

My Rating

 ____________________

This counts as book 10 towards:



2 comments:

  1. I've had the first book in this series on my wishlist for forever now and all these great reviews of the subsequent books really make me feel like I'm missing out! Maybe I'll finally get around to buying the first one and trying this series out. Thanks for the review! :)

    Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this series. Let me give you a heads though, book 3 & 4 end on MAJOR cliffhangers, make sure you have the next book in hand before the end of them. Book 4 has the biggest cliffhanger I have ever seen in print.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...