Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Not Really a Review: Faefever by Karen Marie Moning

Title: Faefever

Series: #3 in the Fever series
Author: Karen Marie Moning
Genre: Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance (Adults Only)
Synopsis from Goodreads
"He calls me his Queen of the Night. I’d die for him. I’d kill for him, too. When MacKayla Lane receives a torn page from her dead sister’s journal, she is stunned by Alina’s desperate words. And now MacKayla knows that her sister’s killer is close. But evil is closer. And suddenly the sidhe-seer is on the hunt: For answers. For revenge. And for an ancient book of dark magic so evil, it corrupts anyone who touches it.

Mac’s quest for the Sinsar Dubh takes her into the mean, shape-shifting streets of Dublin, with a suspicious cop on her tail. Forced into a dangerous triangle of alliance with V’lane, an insatiable Fae prince of lethally erotic tastes, and Jericho Barrons, a man of primal desires and untold secrets, Mac is soon locked in a battle for her body, mind, and soul.

As All Hallows’ Eve approaches and the city descends into chaos, as a shocking truth about the Dark Book is uncovered, not even Mac can prevent a deadly race of immortals from shattering the walls between worlds—with devastating consequences.…
"
 My Thoughts

Ahhh! Okay, well, this isn't really going to be a review because I feel like I can't talk about it without giving away any spoilers. The ending left me speechless, it really did! I had to start the next in the series, Dreamfever, right away. I'm just going to say that Faefever was awesome and it may be my favorite in the series so far. I just ordered Shadowfever so that it'll be here when I finish Dreamfever. Hopefully the final two in the series don't disappoint! I can't wait to find out what happens next, so I'm just going to finish here and go read.

My Rating
 ____________________

This counts as book 9 towards:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...