Monday, March 21, 2011

In My Mailbox 3/21/11

Well it's been a while since I've done an IMM (hosted by The Story Siren!) and I'm too lazy to do a complete update of everything I've got as I'm always getting free Amazon Kindle books, so I'm only going to concentrate on what I bought and won this past week.

From Barnes & Noble:
I'm currently reading this one.






Won:
 In The Storm
Many thanks to Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf


Other:
   The Trouble With Spells (Of Witches and Warlocks)
I got this free with a code from Smashwords


 ____________________
That's all for today! If you're reading be sure to go enter my giveaway of Shiver (click here!)

1 comment:

  1. I loved the Hunger Games series and I've had the first of that Karen Marie Moning series on my wishlist for a long time now. Good choices. :)

    Sandra @ http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...