Thursday, March 24, 2011

Follow Friday and 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along 3/24/11



This week's question:

"Give us five BOOK RELATED silly facts about you."

1. I love to snack while I read, especially on sunflower seeds. I'm addicted to those damn sunflower seeds!
2. I always talk to my boyfriend about whatever I'm reading as if he's reading it, too. Bless his heart, though, he always listens! (Or at least I think he does. I'm probably wrong lol.)
3. I love to play online poker and read in between hands.
4. I don't get books from the library. I can't bear to think where all those books have been! I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe, I guess. (I tell myself that's why I don't go to the gym, either.)
5. I sometimes like to get drunk and read, though there have been many times when I've read almost a whole book and had to re-read it all over again the next day because I don't remember any of it. Guess that's not the greatest of ideas, huh? :p
__________


Photobucket

This week's question:


"Where is you favorite place to buy or swap books?"

I almost always buy my books from Amazon. They always seem to have the best prices and there's free shipping when you spend $25.

__________


Let me know if you're a new follower so I can follow you back. While you're here, be sure to enter my giveaway of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

12 comments:

  1. HI,

    stopping by for the tag along.
    I see you like amazon as well.
    I love to buy books there to

    Have a wonderfull weekend!
    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, cute answers for your FF. I'm an old follower just stopping by and now I am craving sunflower seeds! No fair! :P

    -Sandra from http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to snack and read, too. Although it's usually something more fattening. Like chips. Or chocolate... Mmm...

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - that bit about having to reread a drunken read made me smile!

    Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun! New follower hoppin by on the 18+ I was looking at your list and that is why I don't borrow books from the library too! LoL And whenever I get a used book or one for the kids I go through it with a disinfecting wipe. I'm a weirdo. And I'm probably the only one who doesn't shop at Amazon, I don't know why. Maybe I'm rebelling against the popular, LoL.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lacey you've won an ARC over at Miss Remmers' Review! Send me an email with your address and I'll get the book sent out next week! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through on the 18 & over. I travel alot so where ever I am I try to find that towns used book store.
    I do find some good deals online at thriftbooks from time to time.

    I seldom use amazon. They take FOREVER to ship to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend!

    BK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just swinging through on the blog hop. I enjoyed reading your answers to the #5 Things question. I'm laughing out load over the drinking and reading thing. I just can't imagine that going on for me.

    Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend!

    Kelly (and Donna) from Book Lover's Hideaway
    http://booklovershideaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is great! I've never drink and read. I'm scared to spill on my book! I'm a new follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Press

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hopping through. I buy about half my books from Amazon and half from B&N.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Old follower coming through with the 18 & Over tag along. I buy from online and Borders near my house.

    Hope you're having a great weekend!

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...