Thursday, March 17, 2011

Follow Friday and 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along 3/17/11



This week's question:

"How did you come up with your blog name?"

I've been using the screen name "Laceyinthesky" for over 10 years now. When I first wanted to make a blog I spent weeks trying to come up with something quirky and original for the title but to no avail. Finally one day I just thought, "Oh, Laceyinthesky...with books. Duh!"

__________


Photobucket

This week's question:


"What was your favorite book you read last month?"

No hesitation here, definitely Darkfever by Karen Marie Moning. I loved it!

__________


Let me know if you're a new follower so I can follow you back. While you're here, be sure to enter my giveaway of Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. New follower!

    Now I've got "Lucy in the sky with diamonds" stuck in my head. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. New follower here. I'm making my rounds. Your blog is lovely!

    Liz @ Coffee & Romance, a book blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, hon - happily tagging along on the 18 & Over. Keep reading, and have a fabulous weekend. :)

    Sally @ Bibrary Bookslut

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I saw the name question last night your blog was the first one that came to mind. Nice knowing where it came from.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! I love the entire Fever series. So sweeping and epic and dark.

    -Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from both! Have a great weekend!

    http://secretsofabooklover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI hopping by to wish you a Happy Weekend! My favorite book was Gabriel's Mater by Tina Folsom.

    Follow Friday and Blog Hops

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will be interested in seeing what you think of The Vampire Voss-- I reviewed it the other week.
    I AM a New Follower. Thanks!Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
    email: steph@fangswandsandfairydust.com
    Twitter: @fangswandsfairy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doing the Friday night hop. I'm a proud new follower. Hope you have an awesome weekend and happy reading!

    Ragan @ Location 2571

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog name... and it's kinda catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE your blog name! Definitely caught my attention. New follower; look forward to following your blog!

    Jamie @ Bookerella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! New follower! I've never read Karen Marie Moning's fae series, but I've heard such great things about them.. I need to get with it! :D

    My Friday Memes

    Nora @ The Bucket List

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's a great name!!

    Happy hop!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...