Thursday, March 10, 2011

Follow Friday and 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along 3/10/11



This week's question:

"Who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?"

Well, obviously my name is Lacey, I'm 25 err no.. 26, and currently live in Los Angeles. I've lived here for almost 6 years now and I hate it. That's a thing about me, I'm a huge underachiever. I hate it here, but I don't move; I hate my job as a waitress, but I don't look for job or go to school to have a profession. I just can't be bothered! Or maybe I don't really hate those things after all. Who knows?!? Anyway, well.. I guess I ran out of things to say. Oh yeah, when I'm not reading or using the internet, I can be found with my boyfriend, smoking, watching some TV and probably eating In-N-Out and pickles.

__________


Photobucket

This week's question:


"How may erotic books do you buy in a month?"

I haven't ever bought any solely erotic books. No reason why not.

__________

 Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Great to meet you Lacey - I am a new follower of your blog :-) Also 26... can't believe I am closer to 30 than 20, feels a little bit wrong :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Already a follower, but wanted to say hi with the tag along. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Gabrielle
    http://gbisset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Tag Along friday. Great blog am a new follower! Have a great weekend.

    U can find me @ Literary Cravings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday - I am now following you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the 18+ hop. Have a great weekend.

    Nanny
    http://gnbstacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is maybe the best Follow Friday question I've seen so far. I'm learning so much about so many book bloggers this week!

    (Some surprising things at that!)

    I've got a few surprises in store for you! Follow me back to my blog and learn more about who I am - the man, not the blogger and author.

    Thank God it's Follow Friday!
    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey already a follower but stopping by on the blog hop! I'm a bit of an underachiever too...it's not just you ;) have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. In N Out is so yummy!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never had In N Out! I feel like I am missing out. Next time I'm in Cali, for sure. Oh, and I'm totally the same way on the underachieving.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...