Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I know I'm a little late in posting this, but I got an award! Thanks go to Amber at AwesomeSauce Book Club for giving this to me!





By accepting this award I have to follow some rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave the award
  2. Share 7 things about myself
  3. Pass the award on to 15 bloggers you discovered and like
  4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've won

Seven things about me:
  1. I'm originally from Fort Worth, TX.
  2. I'm left-handed.
  3. I love animals.
  4. I'm hopelessly addicted to In N Out.
  5. I'm pretty shy but get more talkative once I warm up to someone.
  6. I love to eat while I read.
  7. I loved to read when I was a kid but stopped completely when I was a teenager. I've only been interested in reading again for the past 4 years.
15 bloggers I pass the award on to:
  1. Nerd Girl Reads and Writes 
  2. Immortality and Beyond
  3. Aislinn's Book Blog
  4. My Need To Read
  5. i heart books.
  6. Dreaming About Other Worlds 
  7. Live2LoveBooks 
 Ok so I didn't come up with 15 but I figure it will be ok since I'm so new to blogging! Thanks again, Amber!

    3 comments:

    1. Thank you so much, Lacey! ^_^

      Your blog def. deserves the award...it's got a cute, clean style!

      Ooooh totally feel you on In N Out. Do you have a favorite menu item (I'm all over their cheeseburger w/ onions Animal Style!)????

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...