Friday, February 18, 2011

Follow Friday Part 5! 2/18/11 & Update



This week's question from Parajunkee:

"If you are a fan of Science Fiction what is your favorite book? If you haven't read Science Fiction before...any inkling to? Anything catch your eye?"

I haven't read any Science Fiction, but I would be open to reading some.

_________________________________________________


Ok, I really need to get some reviews up. My TBR pile is getting a little overwhelming, and there seems to be a million more books I want to buy. My 26th birthday is next Wednesday, the 23rd, and I got an Amazon gift card! Yay! I already have like 10 more books in my cart. *sigh* I wish I could read faster and I wish I had more time to read! Oh well, what can ya do?!? I'm reading 2 books at this time, so I should have a couple a reviews up in a few days!

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Me? I'll be working. Boo


Let me know if you're a new follower and I'll follow back. I love finding new blogs to read!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't really read any sci-fi either. New follower, btw! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a couple of recs on my post, if you want to check them out. They're YA/MG books.

    Happy Friday! :)

    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. New follower! Happy almost birthday!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wish there was more time to read! :) Hope you have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hoppin' through - I am now a follower :)
    http://paranormalopinion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...