Sunday, January 23, 2011

Waiting for Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris

Ok, so I'm super duper excited about this!!


Series: Sookie Stackhouse, Book 11
Release Date: May 3, 2011
Preorder Dead Reckoning from Amazon



Synopsis from Good Reads
"With her knack for being in trouble's way, Sookie witnesses the firebombing of Merlotte's, the bar where she works. Since Sam Merlotte is now known to be two-natured, suspicion falls immediately on the anti-shifters in the area. But Sookie suspects otherwise and she and Sam work together to uncover the culprit - and the twisted motive for the attack. But her attention is divided. Though she can't 'read' vampires, Sookie knows her lover Eric Northman and his 'child' Pam well - and she realzses that they are plotting to kill the vampire who is now their master. Gradually, she is drawn into the plot -which is much more complicated than she knows. Caught up in the politics of the vampire world, Sookie will learn that she is as much of a pawn as any ordinary human - and that there is a new Queen on the board . . . "

If you were to hear me talk about the Sookie Stackhouse series, you'd really think I was quite pathetic. It's kind of ridiculous how excited I get. I've read all of the books twice, except for Dead in the Family, which I know I'll be reading again once it gets closer to May. I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait! *slaps face* Ok, I've calmed down. For those of you, like me, who can't wait to get your hands on this, Charlaine Harris has posted the First Chapter on her website.

Now go preorder!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lacey,

    I'm also excited for the next Sookie book as well as the 4th season of true blood. I'm team Eric all the way!!

    Did you get my email? If not, thats okay. I just need you to send me your name & address so I can send you your VD stuff. My email is nocturnalbites(at)hotmail(dot)com.

    Have a great night!!
    Kristin
    Nocturnal Bites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey thanks for the follow! I'm following you now as well!


    I feel terrible because I haven't gotten the chance to read the last sookie book yet, but I think that anything charlaine harris does is gold!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...