Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday 1/25/11



"Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share (2) two "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!"


My tease this week is from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins:


 Page 85:
"I pull the covers up over my head as if this will protect me from the redheaded girl who can't speak. But I can feel her eyes staring at me, piercing through walls and doors and bedding. I wonder if she'll enjoy watching me die."





5 comments:

  1. Very cool teaser! It has me curious. Stunning writing, as well.

    Here is mine:
    http://emmagayle.blogspot.com/2011/01/tuesday-teaserteaser-tuesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about the hunger games and your teaser is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to read the Hunger Games since a friend recommended them to me.

    My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorite series. Great pick!

    Reading Lark's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...